Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: AG Doll Bed Question: Is it normal...

  1. #1
    Inactive Member m_gersna's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2004
    Posts
    11
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    <center>Is it normal for my cat to love to sleep in my doll beds? I only have the yellow AGoT Bunk Bed and Kits bed.. but my Mulan (black cat, grew up with my dolls [img]wink.gif[/img] ) LOVES to sleep in them x_x Is this normal? My other cats dont seem too interested. Only her.... Shes always been kinda a silly kitty [img]graemlins/cat.gif[/img] </center>

  2. #2
    Inactive Member judiaci's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2003
    Posts
    2,354
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I think it is normal for your cat to sleep in you AG bed. We had an earlier link on that, and it was not unheard of. I bet your cat looks cute curled up on the little bed.

    My dog, Emma, a 9 pound Bichon loves to sleep on the yellow trundle bed and Samantha's white bed. She doesn't shed or wreck the beds, so we think it is so cute when she does it. However, we used to keep Sam's Mohair teddy bear on the bed, and now we can't because Emma would like to chew on the bear.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member littledarling's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 30th, 2003
    Posts
    264
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    For the first week or so after getting Felicity's bed I would notice that the curtains had been messed up after I woke her up for the day and she'd made her bed. I couldn't figure out why they were getting messed up though. Felicity was too scared to sleep in her bed though, she was positive a monster was going to get her! But then one day I happened to see a movement through the crack in the curtains. I peered in and there was Angel, my white cat (she's on the cover of my main album)!

    She would try after that, but I would catch her and tell her no. Pretty quickly she learned that she wasn't allowed and she left it alone. But when I got Samantha's bed, Angel tried to beat Sam to it, lol. I only had to kick her out of it once though. And she hasn't bothered them since. I keep both beds on the floor of my room, against a wall.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member m_gersna's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2004
    Posts
    11
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Lol, yeah its adorable. I was just checking and seeing if im alone on that one lol. She is so precious. But since she's a black cat and tends to shed, I put a towel over kits bed so it doesnt turn black ^_^ And mulan is declawed in the front paws, and she isnt an agressive cat. But when she tries to sleep on the top bunk.. well, lets just say that bed wasnt made for such heavy things ^_^;; it sinks in. If you have never seen the bed, underneath the matresses and just like horizontal bars. And mulan's gotten a little bigger than she was when I got my first doll (Katelyn). Now to think about it, Mulan is only like umm.. 5 monthes older than my first doll! Lol.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member ubarose's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 17th, 2003
    Posts
    135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Felicity's bed seems popular with cats. I have seen more than one on e-bay that mentions the cat used it as a bed causing some minor damage.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Judy 2's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 19th, 2002
    Posts
    41
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    One of my cats loves Felicity's bed. I have it on a table next to my bed, and one morning I turned toward the bed and my cat was peeking at me through the curtains! She looks very cute, but I chase her off if I see her there - that's *my* toy [img]wink.gif[/img] .

    Judy

  7. #7
    Inactive Member m_gersna's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2004
    Posts
    11
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    i put my AG stuff in my closet. I dont have as much furniture as I have clothes. My closet is kinda narrow.. but it will have to do until I can figure out some other .. arrangement.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member JAdder's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 31st, 2002
    Posts
    141
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    AG beds are an atraction to other animals besides cats and small dogs. My iguana Paul got out and I found him in Kaya's Tepee on her bedroll with his head resting on her pillow asleep. The tepee is just is size and he looked so cuite and comfy I left him in there until dinner.

  9. #9
    Inactive Member EmilyStrange's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 23rd, 2002
    Posts
    146
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hehe yes my cat liked to sleep on Samantha's bed sometimes.

  10. #10
    Inactive Member m_gersna's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2004
    Posts
    11
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    If I had Samantha's bed, Mulan would make it black. She sheds a lot.. but shes adorable.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •